♥ Sophmore At Coshocton

♥ && I Looove My Bestfriends Ashley Colleen Bates, Jenny Aaron Young, Terri Dawn Stephens, Tara Nicole Stephens

Also Enjoy Going Two Football Games, Play Softball, Hang Out W. My Friends ♥

♥ Have Brown Hair && Green Eyes

I Am A BLAST To Be W. ♥

♥ I Absolutly Love To LAUGH

Dumb && Clumsy ♥

I Often Fall In LOVE To Fast .

♥ Get MADD Easy

I Love Taking Pictures ♥

♥ I Often Make Huge Mistakes

Sometimes Cry For No Reason ♥

♥ Will Be 16 Less Then A Month - =)

I Am Random All The TIME * ♥

♥ BUT , I`d Say I`m A Pretty Average Girl.




Mrs. Beaumonts
Jennys =)
My Myspace <33

♥ ♥



American Rocker ft. Sheryl Crow
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Hey =)

Welp . This Is Pretty Much The First Time On This . Im In The At School W. Jenny Young =) . Mrs. Beamount Pretty Much Told Us About This Because I Guess Its Kool Or Some Thing Lol. .. I No Geez I Guess I Can Tho .. Since Shes Kool Like That . Me && Jenny Are Gonna Tell Everyone About This Because . They Blocked Myspace . And Xanga . From The School . But All I Wanna Do Is Put Pictures Up And Listen To Some Kool Music - So Here I Am * I'll Get On Here Later To Pimp This Kool Thing OUT =)
PEACE -- <33
*Meggann - Sue *






4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Megan!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

I Think imma die b/c jacob bigrig smells bad

Blogger 9771MSW said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Heeyyy!! yo-wassup Megan..its ur girl Rimmy! hows it goin? Im jus bored @ school,..as usual!-LoL- Ha Ha :) well c ya l8r!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Heyyy girl!! Im so excited it aint even funny!:) ha ha -LoL- ;)
love,
Rimmy

Layout Made By Me Megggan * Sue ;) .