♥ Sophmore At Coshocton

♥ && I Looove My Bestfriends Ashley Colleen Bates, Jenny Aaron Young, Terri Dawn Stephens, Tara Nicole Stephens

Also Enjoy Going Two Football Games, Play Softball, Hang Out W. My Friends ♥

♥ Have Brown Hair && Green Eyes

I Am A BLAST To Be W. ♥

♥ I Absolutly Love To LAUGH

Dumb && Clumsy ♥

I Often Fall In LOVE To Fast .

♥ Get MADD Easy

I Love Taking Pictures ♥

♥ I Often Make Huge Mistakes

Sometimes Cry For No Reason ♥

♥ Will Be 16 Less Then A Month - =)

I Am Random All The TIME * ♥

♥ BUT , I`d Say I`m A Pretty Average Girl.




Mrs. Beaumonts
Jennys =)
My Myspace <33

♥ ♥



American Rocker ft. Sheryl Crow
Thursday, November 23, 2006


Me At Home


Steph , Tiona , Ashley , Tara , Jenny , Terri && Leah

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...
hey whats going on!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Megan Sue*

Blogger 9273JAY said...
Dude tht was me commenting you but it didnt save as my name?

Layout Made By Me Megggan * Sue ;) .